All -

With 3.0 (finally) starting to wrap up, we’re starting discussion of the 3.1
release.  As a reminder, we are targeting 2017 for the release, are going to
cut the release from master, and are not going to have a feature whitelist for
the release.  We are currently looking at a timeline for cutting the 3.1 branch
from master.  It will be after 2.0.x is wrapped (possibly one more bugfix
release) and 3.0.0 has released.  That said, we are looking for feedback on
features that your organization plans to contribute for 3.1 that are not
already in master.  What are the features and what is the timeline for
submission to master?  If you have something not in master that needs to be,
please comment on timelines before next Tuesday’s con-call.

Thanks,

The 3.1 release managers