My MacOS box is back up and jobs are progressing again. The queue got kind of
long, so it might be an hour or so before it catches up. I have some thoughts
on monitoring so we get emails in case this happens and my team's Product
Manager found an unused Amazon-owned Mac Mini we'll add to the pool so that I
won't have to drive home if this happens again.

Brian

On Oct 3, 2017, at 13:40, "r...@open-mpi.org<mailto:r...@open-mpi.org>"