All (that I have) looks good to me.

I don't have Intel compiler tests today due to planned maintenance at NERSC.
My Mac OSX High Sierra system has a failed SSD.
The UCX and PSM(1) test systems I was using appear to be retired.
I also don't have all the slow ARM and MIPS emulator results yet.

However, everything else I normally test has passed.

-Paul

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 8:04 PM, Barrett, Brian via devel <
devel@lists.open-mpi.org> wrote:

> I’ve posted the first public release candidate of Open MPI 3.0.1 this
> evening.  It can be downloaded for testing from:
>
>   https://www.open-mpi.org/software/ompi/v3.0/
>
> We appreciate any testing you can do in preparation for a release in the
> next week or two.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Brian & Howard

Paul H. Hargrove <phhargr...@lbl.gov>
Computer Languages & Systems Software (CLaSS) Group
Computer Science Department
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory