Per our discussion over the weekend and on the weekly webex yesterday, we're
releasing v2.1.5.  There are only two changes:

1. A trivial link issue for UCX.
2. A fix for the vader BTL issue.  This is how I described it in NEWS:

- A subtle race condition bug was discovered in the "vader" BTL
  (shared memory communications) that, in rare instances, can cause
  MPI processes to crash or incorrectly classify (or effectively drop)
  an MPI message sent via shared memory.  If you are using the "ob1"
  PML with "vader" for shared memory communication (note that vader is
  the default for shared memory communication with ob1), you need to
  upgrade to v2.1.5 to fix this issue.  You may also upgrade to the
  following versions to fix this issue:
  - Open MPI v3.0.1 (released March, 2018) or later in the v3.0.x
    series
  - Open MPI v3.1.2 (expected end of August, 2018) or later

This vader fix was warranted serious enough to generate a 2.1.5 release.  This
really will be the end of the 2.1.x series.  Trust me; my name is Joe Isuzu.

2.1.5rc1 will be available from the usual location in a few minutes (the
website will update in about 7 minutes):

    https://www.open-mpi.org/software/ompi/v2.1/