Per Teleconf discussions, we have canceled the general face-to-face meeting for
this Fall, but we still have pressing issues that need to be decided about
PRRTE and ORTE.  We need a face-to-face meeting for this.

We anticipate this will be a 2-full-day meeting.

1. Here's a Doodle to select the week:
   https://doodle.com/poll/pihhzvc97e68wiry

2. Here's a wiki page for other info on the meeting:
   https://github.com/open-mpi/ompi/wiki/Face-to-face%3A-ORTE---PRRTE-issues

Please fill out the Doodle by next Monday COB (July 8, 2019).

NOTE: This is a short work week for the US due to the US holiday this Thursday
(for which many people are turning into a 4 or 5-day weekend).