During a planning meeting for Open MPI v5.0.0 today, the question came up: is
anyone using the Open MPI Java bindings?

These bindings are not​ official MPI Forum bindings -- they are an Open
MPI-specific extension.  They were added a few years ago as a result of a
research project.

We ask this question because we're wondering if it's worthwhile to bring these
bindings forward to the v5.0.x series, or whether we should remove them from
v5.0.x, and just leave them available back in the v4.0.x and v4.1.x series.

Please reply here to this list if you are using the Open MPI Java bindings, or
know of anyone who is using them.

Thank you!