Resending new Doodle (https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/e76ENl1d) with
times next week.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please add yourself, and select times you’re available.  We’ll decide on
Tuesday’s Web-ex and reply to this email with final time / dial-in info.

Discuss performance results of various platforms for HAN and Adapt collective
components, with the aim of deciding if we can make them default on and at what
priority.

Required Reading:
- Discussion of Making coll HAN and Adapt Default for v5.0.0: Issue #10347
- Improvements for coll HAN: Issue #10438
- older large message perf numbers: Issue #9062
- Discussed in Weekly Telcon last month, see OMPI Wiki for
WeeklyTelcon_20220614 and WeeklyTelcon_2022062

--
Geoff Paulsen
IBM Spectrum MPI Engineer