De : devel <devel-boun...@lists.open-mpi.org> De la part de zhiting zhu via
devel
Envoyé : vendredi 21 avril 2023 21:02
À : devel@lists.open-mpi.org
Cc : zhiting zhu <zhiti...@cs.utexas.edu>
Objet : [OMPI devel] algorithm description of shared memory(vader) btl

Hi,

Is there any algorithm/high level description on how the shared memory(vader)
btl components work? I'm wondering about the part that does CICO using shared
memory, not the part that uses single copy with kernel support. How does the
collective communication algorithm use the vader btl? Thanks!

Best,
Zhiting