Bogdan and Saul (or anyone else for that matter),

Good morning.  I was wondering if either of you had been approached by Sangoma
at the ClueCon Convention?  They have a transcoding board that seems fairly
inexpensive per channel.  I mentioned I would be quite interested if they did
some work to make it accessible in conjunction with the media dispatcher and I
had the impression they were open to the idea.

Saul, I'm now thinking my previous posting about the media dispatcher and
re-invites might have been a problem with me not capturing all the streams
rather than the media relay not forwarding correctly.  I expect to be testing
with that again early next week.  Sorry to have left it hanging for this long.

Richard