Hi James,

Unfortunately, the initial core file was rewritten at shutdown and now we can not see the real cause. It would help if you could modify something in the sources to stop it from doing the shutdown routine ( anyhow it does not complete it as it crashes again). To do this, you need to edit file main.c +336 and comment out the destroy_modules() function:
// destroy_modules();
then recompile and reinstall. At the next crash you will have the initial core and then we will see the real cause in the gdb backtrace.

Thanks and regards,

--
Anca Vamanu
OpenSIPS Developer