Hi all,

According the the release policy (http://www.opensips.org/Development/Development), I would like to call for a brainstorming, ideas, discussion, etc regarding what should be the roadmap for OpenSIPS 1.10 - more or less, what new goodies should be in 1.10 release (next major release).

The page is already ready (http://www.opensips.org/Main/Ver1100) and pre-populated with the pending items from 1.9 release plus some items from my side .

I would like to stat the discussion here, on the mailing list first, to get from all community ideas on what should be done in 1.10 - things to improve, supporting new RFC/drafts, new functionalitites, etc.

So, please do not be shy and make your points here ;).

Also we plan a second round of discussion / selection via an IRC meeting (probably in 2 weeks or so).

Best regards,

--
Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
OpenSIPS Founder and Developer