Hi Bogdan,

Thank you for your reply.
Unlike kamailio, Opensips has timer value in seconds which is enough for
the reply back. Just recalled the tm timer values for opensips.
I didn't test it with Opensips but i think you are right.

Since origin of both projects is same and the sample config was identical,
I thought it should applicable to opensips as well.
As soon as i will have time i will give a try to msilo with opensips.

Thank your for correction.

--
regards,

abdul basit | p: +92 32 1416 4196 | o: +92 30 0841 1445