Hey Maxim,

That's really great !!

Best regards,

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
  https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit, Amsterdam, May 2020

On 3/25/20 7:26 PM, Maxim Sobolev wrote:
Sounds good, Bogdan! Just in case, we are also planning to branch and release RTPProxy 2.2 in April-May to include the following:

o New recording stop commands contributed by Razvan;
o New catch_dtmf module developed in co-operation with the OpenSIPS team;
o New acct_rtcp_hep module sponsored by few individuals on Patreon;
o Much extended test suite with code coverage of 91%, tons of bugs fixed;
o Some improvements to reduce CPU burnout when RTPProxy is idle (relevant on RPi/DD-WRT-class systems).

-Max