Hello!

It is my pleasure to announce a new round of stable minor releases: *3.4.3*, *3.3.9* and *3.2.16*.

Do make sure to schedule an update, as they contain important fixes, to name a few:   * dialog: fix PKG memory fragmentation issues around 'dlg_list' (a long-awaited fix for a mysterious, constantly-recurring problem)   * rest_client: async timeouts now work as intended;  dangling requests, due to no response from server, should no longer be possible and should always time out   * B2B: fixes on UAC side (fix To URI vs. R-URI construction;  fix BYE generation for dangling entities)
  * drouting: allow rule fallback even across prefixless rules (prefix: "")

Note that OpenSIPS *3.3* has reached its *end-of-life*, according to the release policy <https://www.opensips.org/Development/Development>.  It will no longer receive any more fixes, with *3.2 LTS *and *3.4 LTS* being the currently supported stable versions.

Full changelogs:

https://opensips.org/pub/opensips/3.4.3/ChangeLog
https://opensips.org/pub/opensips/3.3.9/ChangeLog
https://opensips.org/pub/opensips/3.2.16/ChangeLog