Hello, 

I've had a look, and it seems just perfect. 

Thanks, Mt. 

----- Le 20 Oct 18, à 12:08, Jean-Christophe Helary 
<[email protected]> a écrit : 

> I've done the remaining FR UI and there are strings left in the doc. It's my
> first for po4a so it would be nice if somebody could check the translation...

> Jean-Christophe

>> On Oct 20, 2018, at 18:15, Martin Quinson < [
>> mailto:[email protected] | [email protected] ] > wrote:

>> Hello Omar,

>> thanks for that, I commited your files.

>> If you prefer, you can translate all of po4a directly online on
>> [ https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/po4a/ |
>> https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/po4a/ ]

>> If you prefer to use another tool, you can send the po files either as
>> a pull request on github or to me per private email. But I did not let
>> your mail to the list go through to save some bandwidth out there.

>> The website files are available for download from there:
>> https://github.com/mquinson/po4a-website

>> Thanks again for your contribution,
>> Mt

>> On Fri, Oct 19, 2018 at 07:26:49PM +0200, Omar Campagne wrote:

>>> Hello Martin:

>>> Please find attached the updated translations. I ran po4a on the files
>>> and manpages were generated without hiccups.

>>> I remember also translating your website. Would you like to send
>>> me the website files needing translation for an update?

>>> Best regards,

>>> Omar Campagne
>>> On Fri, 19 Oct 2018 at 11:48, Martin Quinson
>>> <[email protected]> wrote:

>>>> Hello Omar,

>>>> please don't have any bad feelings here. We are all in best effort more 
>>>> here. We
>>>> are grateful when someone manages to devote some time to po4a, but we 
>>>> cannot
>>>> expect it...

>>>> Welcome back ;)
>>>> Mt

>>>> ----- Le 19 Oct 18, à 11:42, Omar Campagne [email protected] a écrit :

>>>>> Hello Martin:

>>>>> Spanish translator here. I've been inactive for ages now, and I'm
>>>>> sorry for that. I'll have a look
>>>>> and try to update them before release.

>>>>> Best regards,

>>>>> Omar Campagne

>>>>> On Fri, 19 Oct 2018 at 11:35, Martin Quinson
>>>>> <[email protected]> wrote:

>>>>>> Hello,

>>>>>> with all the good work of Osamu, the changelog of the upcomming
>>>>>> release is quite full already. I think that's enough for a release,
>>>>>> actually.

>>>>>> But Osamu improved many translated messages, and all languages dropped
>>>>>> at 80% or below. Could you please review your language before we go
>>>>>> for a release? I think we could do so within the next few weeks.

>>>>>> Thanks in advance,
>>>>>> Mt

>>>>>> --
>>>>>> An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. --- Mahatma
>>>>>> Œil pour œil n'a jamais fait que des aveugles. --- Ghandi
>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>> Devel mailing list -- [email protected]
>>>>>> To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

>> --
>> I may have accepted your paper, but I had better things to do so I didn't
>> read it. -- Bastard Reviewer From Hell
>> _______________________________________________
>> Devel mailing list -- [email protected]
>> To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

> Jean-Christophe Helary
> -----------------------------------------------
> [ http://mac4translators.blogspot.com/ | http://mac4translators.blogspot.com ]
> @brandelune

> _______________________________________________
> Devel mailing list -- [email protected]
> To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
_______________________________________________
Devel mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Reply via email to