Hello, all.

I am in the process of rewritting the documentation to help the users.
I'm sorry for all the translators for the extra work this induces. At
first, I wanted my lifting to be non-intrusive, but it seems that it
escalated quickly.

Please do not rush into the translation process unless you want to
help me improving this text. I will leave some time for the
translation process to occur before releasing, once we are satisfied
with the documentation.

Any remark is welcome either as a mail, or as a comment on the github
commits, or as a comment on weblate, as you wish.

Thanks for your help and support,
Mt.


-- 
To recommend thrift to the poor is both grotesque and insulting. 
It is like advising a man who is starving to eat less. 
  -- Oscar Wilde, The Soul of a Man Under Socialism, 1881

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: PGP signature

_______________________________________________
Devel mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Reply via email to