Hello, I just tagged and released the v0.59 release of po4a. This is kind of an emergency release, as v0.58 was breaking the build of several Debian packages, including dpkg and aptitude. This is why I released even before all translations are completed.
Also, this release contains a high number of documentation fixes and improvement. It seems that the more doc improvement I do, the more issues are reported :) This is good, it means that the doc becomes useful enough for people to actually look at it. I'm a bit sorry for the extra translation work, but I have no better idea here. Anyway. The full ChangeLog, translation statistics and tarball are available at the usual location: https://github.com/mquinson/po4a/releases As usual, more releases will come as bugs get reported and fixed, and as the translations get completed. Thanks for your support, and happy translations. Mt. -- Strong reject, for obvious reasons. -- Bastard Reviewer From Hell
signature.asc
Description: PGP signature
_______________________________________________ Devel mailing list -- [email protected] To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
