Hello,

it seems that the recent fix to the 'po_directory' setting was not
enough since another Debian package is still broken for this reason.
This time, it's not dpkg but aptitude...

I think that I have a better fix in the git, and I think I'll release
a new version very soon, maybe sunday.

Unfortunately, this fix also brings a bunch of sentences to translate,
as I decided to be cautionous and verbose on unexpected settings.

If you want to update your translation, please do so. But no rush:
I'll probably release another version at some point afterward.

Thanks for your patience,
Mt.

-- 
This message has been made up using recycled ideas and language constructs.
No tree has been cut nor animal harmed in process of making it.

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: PGP signature

_______________________________________________
Devel mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Reply via email to