Hello,

yesterday, we got a new bug related to the cleanups I did around the
srcdir and destdir a while ago. This time, I was breaking the schroot
package... https://github.com/mquinson/po4a/issues/258

I think I fixed the bug now, and I will release v0.61 as soon as I get
the confirmation that my fix actually fixes the issue. 

So you may want to update your translations for the 2 or 3 fuzzied
strings in the binaries. They are only visible when running in verbose
mode, so I will not delay the release to wait for the translations.
Instead, I'll try to do a translation-only release v0.61.1 in a month
or so, if I don't forget to do so (feel free to remind me on need).

Thanks to all,
Mt.

-- 
This paper presents a scheduling algorithms suited to scientific
computing on cloud infrastructures. Reject.
             -- Bastard Reviewer From Hell

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: PGP signature

_______________________________________________
Devel mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Reply via email to