Hello bk, sorry for the delay, your mail got burried in my inbox and I missed it.
I think that the following syntax should work: [options] -M UTF-8 -L UTF-8 --master-language "fr" --verbose -o "entry='lang tags categories'" or maybe [options] -M UTF-8 -L UTF-8 --master-language "fr" --verbose -o "entry=lang tags categories" HTH, Mt. ----- Le 30 Nov 20, à 12:04, Boyd Kelly <[email protected]> a écrit : > Hi, > Having great time with po4a. I just haven't been able to the 'entry' option > designating asciidoc attributes that should be translated. I have this in my > po4a.config. I couldn't find any example on the net... > [options] -M UTF-8 -L UTF-8 --master-language "fr" --verbose -o "entry" lang > tags categories > [po4a_langs] en > [po4a_paths] l10n/pot/fr/$master.pot $lang:l10n/po/$lang/$master.po > [type: asciidoc] content/fr/post/alpha-jula.adoc > $lang:content/$lang/post/alpha-jula.adoc opt:"-o tablecells" > -- b k
_______________________________________________ Devel mailing list -- [email protected] To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
