Nope, sorry Didier, I did not find the time to investiguate your issue.
As usual, we are to few to work on this code base, and I don't have the time to
involve myself deeper. Sorry about that.

Could you tell us the OS on which you are experiencing failures? That's a bit
weird because po4a tests are green on travis.

Mt