On Sun, Mar 7, 2021 at 6:58 PM Martin Quinson
<[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> unfortunately, I won't have time to investiguate in the near future. I'm 
> doing mostly maintainance on po4a these days, and try to have a little bug 
> fixing sprint every 3 months, but that's sometimes not that often... Sorry 
> about that, real life is busy here too...
>
> Help is really welcome here, and merge requests even more :) If you need 
> explanations to dig into the source code, I'm happy to answer. Read this 
> first: https://po4a.org/man/man3/Locale::Po4a::TransTractor.3pm.php
>
> That being said, I think that you should not use the deprecated po4a-* 
> scripts, but use po4a(1) instead. This should not solve your issue, but the 
> small scripts are less tested than the main program.
>
> Thanks for your understanding,
> Mt.
>

Hello Martin.

Don't worry, we understand and really appreciate your prompt reply and
the guidance here.

I'll switch the workflow to use po4a(1) and then dig into the issue.

And again, thanks for your time.
-- 
Danilo G. Baio (dbaio)
_______________________________________________
Devel mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Reply via email to