I think that this would make the interaction with weblate much harder, as this 
tool expects to find the POT files in the git. It'd be more useful (and easier) 
to setup a github action (or something similar) to rebuild and push the website 
when a translation is contributed. For now, I have to do that manually when I 
notice.

But maybe I'm wrong. If you come up with a proposal to get the POT files 
generated on need, I'd be glad :)

Thanks for your interest & time,
Mt.

----- Le 14 Déc 21, à 20:45, Marco Ciampa [email protected] a écrit :

> Hi devs!
> 
> my 2 eurocent suggestion here,
> 
> please ignore me if I'm saying something silly...
> 
> If I am not wrong,
> 
> po/bin/po4a.pot
> 
> and
> 
> po/pod/po4a-pod.pot
> 
> are generated files, not to be manually edited.
> 
> Is it possible to make them automatically built if some source perl file
> get modified? They also should be ignored by git of course, by inserting
> them in some .gitignore config file...
> 
> TIA
> 
> --
> 
> Saluton,
> Marco Ciampa
> _______________________________________________
> Devel mailing list -- [email protected]
> To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
_______________________________________________
Devel mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Reply via email to