On Sun, Aug 21, 2022 at 01:04:58AM +0200, Martin Quinson wrote: > Hello Marco, > > thanks for your question. I started updating the doc to reflect your point, > which is perfectly valid, and at the end, I reworte the QUICK START part of > the > po4a(1) documentation. The new version is here: > https://github.com/mquinson/po4a/blob/master/po4a#L602 > > Please comment before I update the POT files to ask translators to start the > translation. > > Thanks for reporting, > Mt
some people find it easier to interact with the translators through an online platform such as S<weblate>, but this is beyond the scope of S<po4a>. I would say: some people find it easier to interact with the translators through an online platform such as S<weblate>; although this is beyond of its scope, using S<po4a> for producing .po files can enable the use of such collaborative platforms. Anyway it seems to me ok, good work, very useful... -- Amike, Marco Ciampa _______________________________________________ Devel mailing list -- [email protected] To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
