Hello friends,

we have a bunch of FTBFS bugs in Debian because of the recent upload of po4a
v0.72: this broke at least 3 packages in the archive. In 2 cases, this was
because po4a is now more picky about its configuration, but in another case I
had to slightly modify po4a itself, mandating another release in the near
future.

I also improved several error messages to help users understanding and fixing
misconfigurations, but these messages need to be translated.

So please, people, update your translations if/when you can. Given the fact
that we have FTBFS bugs, I will not be able to give extra time for translations
before the release once all issues seem solved.

Thanks for your help,
Mt

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part

_______________________________________________
Devel mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Reply via email to