Hello Po4a developers,
some man pages we translate have the following:

.sp
To create and activate a swapfile run the following commands:
.INDENT 0.0
.INDENT 3.5
.sp
.nf
.ft C
# truncate \-s 0 swapfile
# chattr +C swapfile
# fallocate \-l 2G swapfile
# chmod 0600 swapfile
# mkswap swapfile
# swapon swapfile
.ft P
.fi

The ".INDENT" creates warnings (which I can remove/ignore). However, the 
.ft C
.ft P

creates the following error:
LC_ALL=C po4a-updatepo -f man --no-deprecation --option groff_code=verbatim 
--option generated --option 
untranslated="rstReportMargin,INDENT,UNINDENT,UN,a.RE,\|"  --option 
unknown_macros=untranslated --master "../upstream/archlinux/man5/btrfs.5" -M 
utf-8 -p /tmp/bfoo
../upstream/archlinux/man5/btrfs.5:844: (po4a::man)
               Unsupported font in: '\fC# truncate \-s 0 swapfile
               # chattr +C swapfile
               # fallocate \-l 2G swapfile
               # chmod 0600 swapfile
               # mkswap swapfile
               # swapon swapfile
               '.

If I comment out the two lines, i.e.
.ft C → ".ft C
and 
.ft P → ".ft P

then processing proceeds.

How can I ignore these fonts without manipulating the file itself?
I.e. how to turn this error into an warning?

Thanks!

Greetings

          Helge

-- 
      Dr. Helge Kreutzmann                     [email protected]
           Dipl.-Phys.                   http://www.helgefjell.de/debian.php
        64bit GNU powered                     gpg signed mail preferred
           Help keep free software "libre": http://www.ffii.de/

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: PGP signature

_______________________________________________
Devel mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Reply via email to