Hello, Le jeudi 17 avril 2025 à 08:13 +0200, Remus-Gabriel Chelu via Devel a écrit : > > I noticed that although the Romanian translation of the po4a website was > imported from Weblate into repository of the po4a website, when > I visit the page https://www.po4a.org/, it appears in English, and the > language selector in the footer of the page does not contain an entry > for "română/romanian". > I suspect that after importing the translation, the update script > was not run :)
despite the help of Marc Dequènes, it took me ages to setup the new version of the scripts, but it's done now. The website is now rebuilt automatically everytime that something is pushed to the po4a-website git repository. This also happens automatically when something is pushed on weblate, as we have an automatic forward from weblate to github. One issue remains as the website is displayed in portuguese for now. The https://www.debian.org/devel/website/content_negotiation seems broken at the moment, and I have absolutely no idea of how to fix it. The Apache config file is here https://github.com/mquinson/po4a-website/blob/master/src/.htaccess if someone has an idea. Another possibility would be to stop using content-negociation, and switch back to a regular website. We don't have much content (4 pages only, as the documentation is not produced from the same pipeline: it's converted from the regular documentation), so converting to a new system would be easy. I started looking at Hugo or Jekyll, but I never setup a multi-lingual website with these systems, so a helping hand would be welcome, please. It'd be great to get ride of all this php code if we can. Thanks for your help, Mt
signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part
_______________________________________________ Devel mailing list -- [email protected] To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
