Hello, Le mercredi 02 juillet 2025 à 23:07 +0300, Fat-Zer a écrit : > > Hi, the PR #540 [1] is quite ready to be merged. The only thing is to > decide if we need those additional checks. Also If there is some time, > I would like to tuckle up issue #551 [2], as I kinda started it, but > got carried away. > > [1]: https://github.com/mquinson/po4a/pull/540 > [2]: https://github.com/mquinson/po4a/issues/551
#540 is now merged and I seem to understand that #551 is outdated. Nobody else commented, so I'd say that we are in good shape for a release. After one year, it's about time! I would like to release on July 9. if noone objects. Dear translators, the floor is yours. We are now in strings freeze. Here is the current state: Programs: 3 languages = 100%: ru, sr, uk. 11 languages >= 95%: de (98%), es (98%), fr (96%), it (98%), ja (98%), nl (98%), pt (98%), pt_BR (98%), ro (98%), sr_Cyrl (95%), ta (98%). 2 languages >= 90%: hr (93%), nb (92%). 4 languages >= 80%: eo (85%), hu (81%), zh_Hans (83%), zh_Hant (84%). 9 languages >= 50%: cs (51%), da (62%), et (60%), eu (50%), id (68%), pl (55%), sl (50%), sv (64%), vi (60%). 1 language >= 33%: ca (40%). 6 starting languages: ace (2%), af (6%), ar (12%), ka (15%), kn (6%), ko (17%). Documentation: 6 languages >= 95%: pt (99%), pt_BR (99%), ro (99%), ru (97%), sr (99%), uk (99%). 8 languages >= 80%: de (89%), es (89%), fr (86%), it (89%), ja (89%), nl (89%), sr_Cyrl (86%), ta (89%). 2 languages >= 70%: zh_Hans (76%), zh_Hant (76%). 1 language >= 50%: pl (54%). 1 language >= 33%: ca (36%). 4 starting languages: eo (3%), hr (0%), hu (0%), nb (3%). Thanks to all for the work you've done. Mt
signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part
_______________________________________________ Devel mailing list -- [email protected] To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
