On Sun, Jul 06, 2025 at 11:43:20PM +0200, Martin Quinson wrote:
> Hello Patrice,
> 
> thanks for your message. 
> 
> The SWIG part is really not a problem, as we already kinda depend on onsgml 
> (an
> ELF program) for the SGML module. po4a itself only recommends this dependency
> (but for the test: it's required for the tests).
> https://github.com/mquinson/po4a/blob/master/Build.PL#L21

Ok.  It is indeed very similar in term of dependency on an outside
program.  We do not have yet a Perl module that works out of the box,
but we should have something usable at some point.

> So, we'd be really glad if you could help us building a robust parser for
> Texinfo, as our current parser is crippled with issues, making it almost
> useless. I'd be relieved to actually remove our existing parser.
> 
> You help is really welcome. It's great, thanks.

Ok.  I'll come back to you when I am ready on the GNU Texinfo side, we
are not there yet, but I'll try to have everything ready before the
next release.

-- 
Pat
_______________________________________________
Devel mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Reply via email to