Asking password before mounting is cumbersome to me. The intended
behavior should be the following:
1) If a logged user shuts down, the system halts without asking for password
2) If a user from KDM tries to shutdown while others are logged, root
password is required

--
Ing. Dott. Danilo Pianini

Site: http://www.danilopianini.org/