Hi

I downloaded daily-K-amd64 nov-09 ** Entropy _RC73

I see new features to easily manage various repositories in
/etc/entropy/repositories.conf.d

Well I'm setting these using  an text editor for a new config files :

enabled sabayon-weekly   (entropy_sabayon-weekly config file)
enabled myown-repository  (entropy_myown-repository config file)
disabled sabayonlinux.org (_entropy_sabayonlinux.org config file)
disabled limbo (_entropy_sabayon-limbo  config file)

So  If i try to manage repositories via Sulfur I can  enable/disable
sabayon-weekly , myown-repsoitory and enable sabayonlinux.org

sw --> on
myrep --> on
sl.org--> on

If i Try to disable sabayonlinux.org with sabayon-weekly enabled Sulfur
 says (In Italian : ) Impossibile disattivare il repository!)

sabayonlinux.org can't be disabled .

I can disable/enable sabayonlinux.org if sabayon-weekly is disabled.

I think  that if sabayon-weekly is enabled  sabayonlinux.org and limbo
must be disabled automatically.

Thanks :)