I can confirm ath9k module breakage on limbo kernel 3.3-r1. Symptoms are :
while trying to connect to my wireless, iwconfig / wicd sees the connection,
but fails to practically connect [Connection Failed] and the debuged info of
wicd-client running in terminal looks like this :
"blacknoxis@blacknoxis ~ $ wicd-client Has notifications support
TrueLoading...Connecting to daemon...Connected.displaytray TrueDone
TP-LINK_C41C68ERROR:dbus.connection:Exception in handler for D-Bus
signal:Traceback (most recent call last):  File
"/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/dbus/connection.py", line 214, in
maybe_handle_message    self._handler(*args, **kwargs)  File
"/usr/share/wicd/gtk/gui.py", line 253, in handle_connection_results
error(self.window, language[results], block=False)KeyError:
dbus.String(u'bad_pass')ERROR:dbus.connection:Exception in handler for D-Bus
signal:Traceback (most recent call last):  File
"/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/dbus/connection.py", line 214, in
maybe_handle_message    self._handler(*args, **kwargs)  File
"/usr/share/wicd/gtk/gui.py", line 253, in handle_connection_results
error(self.window, language[results], block=False)KeyError:
dbus.String(u'bad_pass')setting encryption
info...ERROR:dbus.connection:Exception in handler for D-Bus signal:Traceback
(most recent call last):  File
"/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/dbus/connection.py", line 214, in
maybe_handle_message    self._handler(*args, **kwargs)  File
"/usr/share/wicd/gtk/gui.py", line 253, in handle_connection_results
error(self.window, language[results], block=False)KeyError:
dbus.String(u'bad_pass')setting encryption info..."There are two trials of
connection above with wicd-client : one with passphrase and the other preshared
key. In both cases password says it's wrong, but it isn't, because I can
connect with pppoe-start with the same password typed in the wicd-client and of
course, internet works as I can send this email, heh. Ath9k has gone mad :|
On the other hand, I can confirm another phenomenon (maybe it's in my
imagination) but limbo kernel 3.3-r1 boots 10% faster than the other kernels.
Using generic one.
Oh and Happy Easter to everybody ! :)