Whould it be an acceptable compromise to add to the ISO a specific
boot option for specific amd hardware in syslinux menu? At least until
amd or radeon developers figure the incompatibilities out. Seems that
whatIever the choice about defaulting to KMS will be, some amd users
will badly suffer (latest amd cards will not disaply anything, right?)