Hello all,

I switched from Gentoo to Sabayon some weeks ago. After a try in a
virtual machine some month ago I decided to run Gentoo in a virtual
machine and as host to use Sabayon. I am very impressed about the
stability and work you all have done to make this wonderful Gentoo
based distribution possible. Thanks!

Since I am using Gentoo since 2001 or 2002 am very deep into that
distribution. I wrote at that time some ebuilds and switched some
servers from distribution X to Gentoo for getting more performance... ;)

My servers are still running Gentoo but my desktop is Sabayon.

My question: Is there some documentation about the development workflow
for Sabayon? I really would like to come deep into Sabayon like I was
in Gentoo.

Some entry points would be very nice!

Thank you very much.

Regards,