Has anybody been able to actually get a download started?  I'm trying a
couple of different Sabayon*11* torrents and nothing has happened for the
past few hours.  Still sitting at 0.0%.

Or should I be downloading these through other means and then simply
seeding. I'm only looking to seed in the end.

-Stuart