meh. I should start comparing to Stalin, Bismark or any other totalitarian.
it's still freaking totalitarian. Only because Lennart things what he's
doing is good, that's not enough, who knows what he'll do with this amount
of power over all distros.
History aqcuited Linus because of his work and his knowledge transfer over
time, but this guy is a total wacko.
If you're a totalitarian, then damn consume your time in helping out people
to understand your freaking code, not like Lennart. SystemD *may* improve
in time, but many things, and I say *many* will remain scars because of his
attitude.
Or maybe, better said: the pink-tailed g@yeek will ever grow up?
I didn't grow up with his programming power, nor his code, but I would
never piss on the people that trust me. Nor do I sell my soul to some Red
Hat monarchism-loving corporates. I dunno what law governs Lennart, maybe
egoism or egocentrism (when I was at the FOSDEM, he absolutely blew up when
I told him that an alternative should always exist. He absolutely blew up
again when I told him (the public + him included) 'everyone knows Lennart's
code is awful'. What's that gotta tell ya?), but I sure know he's a total
maniac. Hope he learns from Linus, or at least make himself a SystemD NGO
to keep things formally balanced, I dunno.
Hell loads of psychical problems with that guy, that I cannot even think of
concluding even one actual and practical solution!

So yeah, go with SystemD, trust Lennart. It's all I have to say. If you
really believe in that guy, I refrain myself from any other critics.

@Ian Godwin law is funny, we all "respect it" from time to time, although
my case is strictly about totalitarianism, not only Hitler or the nazis.