On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 12:12:39AM +0200, Giacomo Picchiarelli wrote:

> > - more fine-grain locks (e.g.: allow equo search while in equo install)

> I'd be glad to help for that. Are there more specs about this point?

Don't know, sorry. I'm not a Sabayon contributor. I took some minutes to
checkout the entropy github repository and look at the code, though.

I would start at the client/solo/commands directory for a top-down
approach. Reading a bit about some commands such as remove.py or
whatever might help to understand what the code do. Also, the command.py
file looks interesting for the base object SoloCommand (hugh, not sure
what "Solo" means in this context).

Hope this helps.

--
Nicolas Sebrecht