Thanks,

Is if the ebuild builds repoman scan enought testing ?

And if I understand it right , I have to make a local repo to update packages ?

Roelof

Fabio Erculiani schreef op 19-2-2014 11:44:
http://bit.ly/1fg6XW1

cheers!

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 11:40 AM, Roelof Wobben <r.wob...@home.nl> wrote:
Fabio Erculiani schreef op 19-2-2014 11:19:

The ebuilds are in this Gentoo overlay:
https://github.com/Sabayon/for-gentoo

You need to be able to deal with Gentoo ebuilds (bumping, testing,
updating dependencies) maintenance.
Furthermore, you need to know how to use git and how to send pull
requests via GitHub.

Once new ebuilds are in, packages will be bumped automatically (weekly).

I have found the ebuild.
Where can I say which version I want.

I see this :

MY_PV="${PV/_p/-UP}"
MY_P="${PN}-${MY_PV}"

Ebuilds are much change since the last time I have try to port something to
gentoo.
Is there info avaible about testing  and bumping ebuilds.

Roelof

---
Dit e-mailbericht bevat geen virussen en malware omdat avast!
Antivirus-bescherming actief is.

---