Hello,

Now main.html doesn't show any ISO files:
http://mirror.de.sabayon.org/iso/main.html because there are none.
There are only "daily" and "monthly" ones.

I can see that generation of the file has been disabled, but it seems
that the file main.html should also be deleted manually.
By the way: the same thing is for the E17 files.

I am going to update the pages, but let me know - "main" releases aren't
going back for the time being, are they?

Second question: daily.html contains such a note:

Note: "daily" snapshots are generated automatically.
They are not as much tested as the "normal" releases.
Even though they should usually work, consider downloading
one of the official releases if you are new to Sabayon.

and of course the reference of the "normal" releases isn't up to date.
What do you suggest?
a) Mention that one may try a "monthly" edition in case of a problem.
b) Remove that section altogether.
c) Something else?

That having said - I haven't looked into the html files for a while. I
am happy to see them running and running quite, I hope, well, without
any intervention. Woot!

Thanks.