On Tue, 2014-09-16 at 10:29 -0500, Stuart Rose wrote:
> You can always compile xorg-server via portage the way you wish to try
> it out.  I recommend doing that to make sure it fixes what you want at
> the very least before requesting for a package to be changed for
> everybody using the distribution.

I don't have the resource to compile Xorg-server. If I have, then I
would have used gentoo instead of using Sabayon. The issue here is, An
application is missing in Sabayon which is available in upstream gentoo.
Its not about one user wants one application and that person asking the
distro maintainers to include it in their distro for his own purpose.

Apart from this, What is the reason behind disabling Xdmx build in
xorg-server?

Thanks,
Mohan R