On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 6:44 PM, Steven Cristian
<stefan.crist...@best.eu.org> wrote:
> I have had some rought time remaking a spinbase with my chroot core. My
> question is, where can I find the actual structure of amd64_core2010?
> More precise, this line:
> https://github.com/Sabayon/molecules/blob/master/molecules/sabayon-amd64-spinbase.spec#L13
>
> Is it a stage4 recompiled with entropy and a few other configs?

Hey Steven:

I think we straightened some of this out on IRC.  Let us know if you
still have issues.

It is understood that running Matter to make a Live Image is confusing at first.

So, to bring everyone following this M/L thread up-to-date with our
IRC discussion....

'amd64_core2010' is the directory location of the spinbase chroot, but
you would probably customize this location in your own Matter setup.

For us (Sabayon), the "actual structure of amd64_core2010" can be
replicated by using our spinbase ISO image, and updating it with
entropy (within the chroot).

Once you set up your own spinbase chroot, you can begin customizing to
meet your objectives.