Thanks for your answer.

"Just a question, why basing on 14.06?"
Sorry . I mean 15.06 (fully updated).

Artworks: I customize few things for the desktop. I wouldn't splash . I
prefer to show
all output lines  ... will see in the future.

Customize the kernel : no need now
Running default sabayon kernel (4.0.5 now)

I wrote my own basically script to make .iso , torrent and other

I don't run "molecule" to build my spin . I don't know "docker" . I'll
see thanks.

I'm running in chroot and then build the iso (and other things) with a
my own very basically script. it works.

The target is "plug 'n play" this spin (USB very fast) to running boinc
after "sabayonuser" login with very basically Xfce desktop environment
.internet connection needed.
I purged all softwares I don't need (payed attentions to don't broke the
deps./system :D ).

I like to running with nvidia/ati propetary drivers but  BOINC doesn't
recognized GPU(s) . I'm investigating....

So... When Boinc.Italy community will share this little project , we'll
need more testers :D
It works for all my hardware(s)  and few other pc(s)...

"if you cite us, we would be really happy"

Sure !! .. I can't forget this ! Sabayon-Linux (Distro and community)
will be cit

http://imageshack.com/a/img537/681/0k1Cm5.png

Preview : https://imageshack.com/i/ipW8o7tbp

I have probl customize isolinux boot image  ... but now isn't important.

Thanks for your support.

PS : there was a Dotsch project
(http://www.dotsch.de/boinc/Dotsch_UX.html) but it is very-old and
unmanteined.
(Ubuntu based ...blah... :D )
I like something likethis  but more more simple. :)
I'm not a coder .... I like Sabayon and Gentoo. They are more flexible !