Indeed i blocked crons and holded monthly automatic releases, i think thats
also the occasion to switch to a "less often" release cycle for monthly and
cutting stable releases instead of automatic ones.

Dailies will still be there of course, giving us the ability to test better
and having a good release everytime.

KDE bug showed up since the plasma 5.6.7 bump, i suggest to give sddm
another shot now thlhat we have the occasion (we decided to not use it
because was having major issues with ati video cards).

For GNOME, Francesco was taking care of it, but he was proposing to remove
icons at all and adding a welcome screen (like fedora/ubuntu and so on)
which is more user friendly than the current boot process. Francesco, can
you make a proposal of changes, or write few lines on what you was thinking
of?

Cheers

--

Regards,
Ettore Di Giacinto - Sabayon Project Lead