same things with old DAILY (20160918) , latest KDE daily not tested yet.

I think it's dbus issue (not sure 'cause I can't manage anything.. USB
drive,wired/wireless conenctions and more ...) can't paste any outputs.
I revived "1000 UID (unknowm)" error or something like...
But after install everything is fine

Then :

--- Installed MATE + Encrypted Home (3 installations into two different
pc desktops) with various partitioning combinations . No problems to
report :) . Good

--- Same things for Xfce-DEV Edition.
- Localization and keyboard are set propely
There is only one annoing problem : cant'see disk info boxes clearly .
Boxes are too bright.
see http://imageshack.com/a/img921/8149/LliPqI.png

Changing theme/colors schema has no effect.

please change foreground or backgorund colors if it depends on Anaconda
installer :D

Sabayon Mate hasn't this issue

cheers :)