Hi J.F.

I created mdraid arrays using systemrescuecd ; all was fine

At first boot (and domdadm kernel parameter),

SL see /dev/md/sysresccd:0  and /dev/md/sysresccd:1 as symlinks pointed
to /dev/md126 and /dev/md127

As I reported , /dev/md* was removed starting anaconda-installer (GUI
and text)

I was able to riassembling and restarting all arrays (keeping Anaconda
installer opened)
eg for /dev/md126-127  (or what else):
# mdadm -A /dev/md126 /dev/sda2 /dev/sdb1 && mdadm -A /dev/md127
/dev/sdc1 /dev/sdd1

I restart the installer and all /dev/md* are in place. sounds good
I see 4 devices to choose . I'll pick them all up , choose for new space
and Anaconda hangs :(