Von: Geaaru <gea...@gmail.com>
Gesendet: 26. März 2018 01:13:04 MESZ
An: sabayon-dev <devel@lists.sabayon.org>
Betreff: Re: [sabayon-dev] ISO Testing Results

Some updated and other...
* KDE - Force stop of getty@tty1.service (https://github.com/Sabayon/sa
bayon-live/commit/c454ffcb54976204a672b9bb172da08d04ae9335) seems fix
problem with shutdown and/or permissions problem on handle wifi/wired.
   Hereinafter, some cronology events (update these if there is some
error):
   1)  On sddm environment there are problems with management of
wifi/wired
   2) To fix this Enlik add Conflicts=getty@tty1.service to
systemd.service. (here I don't know why it is been removed plymouth-
quit.service). This fix fwiu problems related with point 1 but
introduce issue bootstrap X on sabayon live.
    3) On test ISO I found that dbus module must be recompiled because
it was a wrong path on file /usr/lib/systemd/user/dbus.socket. Path
fixed with a bump of new revision.
    4) For fix bootstrap of X I push a first patch to systemd .service
of sddm (https://github.com/Sabayon/sabayon-distro/commit/2f1cd1e61f619
4fed406b3ac670b3e99d5758589)
    5) After patch to .service of sddm X start correctly but return
issue describe at point 1. It seems that issue is related with getty
<at> tty1.service and so I push a new commit to sddm .service (https://
github.com/Sabayon/sabayon-
distro/commit/cfc6f08b94498b8231798f27d11af9bb846b2d77) where I remove
Conflicts= and add to After= getty@tty1.service. On project sabayon-
live I push a patch that stop getty@tty1.service.
Before proceed to a new release of sabayon-live I need to complete this
tests:
* boot XFCE image with a patch to sabayonlive.sh script* boot LXQT
image with a patch to sabayonlive.sh script
Gnome is OK.
New Issue:     * (at least on my laptop and on Virtualbox environemnt):
If EFI is not available when boot livecd plymouth doesn't work
correctly. Indeed with EFI it's seem OK. Obvously, is a minor issue.
ByeG.