Unless Microsoft announce and changes to terms of service, licensing or
pricing, there's no need for any knee-jerk reactions to move. Github has
always been privately owned, this news doesn't change the fundamental
nature of github, and Microsoft will suffer enormous backlash from the
development community if they try to change anything significantly about
the way the service is run that would be detrimental to open source
projects.

If the project did need to move, there are other free-to-use public git
hosting services like gitlab.com and bitbucket cloud.