read old mailing lists

/usr/bin/executable
/usr/share/myapplication
read reference articles in QtCreator
/usr/share/myapplication for data installed by package and $HOME/.local/share/myapplication for data created by application
i have no answer
structure is same

On 19.11.2013 23:13, Wim de Vries wrote:
Hi,
Does anyone know about documentation concerning the directory structure on Sailfish?

Where are apps installed?
What is the applications data directory?
How can I create extra dirs with data during installation/deployment?
What is the recommended dir for the user to store app data (in my case specific text docs)?
What will be the dir name of the mem card?
Is the Sailfish dir structure of the emulator the same as on the final device?

Robin already pointed me to QStandardPaths, but that one gives me non-existing dir names and not answers to all of the above questions.

Thanks.
wim