Same question from me about "Qt Serial Port".
And, I also need QDBus.
Cannot port my app until it is supported.
wim

Gabriel Boehme schreef op 2013-11-20 12:36:
Hi sailors,

@JollaHQ told me on Twitter to discuss the following question on the
mailing list, but is more or less a question to some official Jolla
member.

Is there any plan to release with the next updates an emulator, with all standard apps/APIs integrated? This would be very helpful to create/port
(better) apps. At the moment I'm missing some dbus service/API related
to the camera. Also I'm not sure at the moment, how to share results
from my app with the common Sailfish calendar, also social service
integration would be a big benefit - share options for example.

I guess you are very busy at the moment, but would be nice to hear some
details. And in a week the first real devices are sold, so it would be
nice to offer some native stuff for all these sailors.

Thank you very much.

Gabriel.