Hi all

My mind is made so that i think by examples (also known as copy-paste
thingking method).

In the light of new harbour requirements is there anybody knowlegeable
enough for making an example of how you include a standard Qt module and
register everything correctly down to QML level. I am most interested in
qt5-qtgraphicaleffects that i need for so Sailfish-looking RadialGradients,
but any other module will do.

I am looking for an example to solve things like:
1. Where do you get correct ARM binary for your library (i am nit expected
to compile whole Qt, am i?
2. How to configure .pro/.yaml for the library to deploy to proprr places
3. How to register it properly
4. And how to replicate this all for the emulator i486 for the devrlppment
time too :)

Anybody could help?

Cheers,
Artem.